My LS is gone.

Yeah the volvo s60r TT is NICE, I went to a 350z meet with my friend in Chicago and one of the girls there had one and took us for a spin, I was impressed.

that's crazy, I live in St. Paul!
take a look at the M45 sedan, they've got a dohc 4.5.

stick with the 4 door

Congratulations on both you loss and gain. No matter how you look at it, you definitely come out on top. As to your question of what to choose to drive next-- I would advise you to stay within the luxury/sport genre. Here is a list of different cars that I have owned during my driving tenure starting at the age of 17:

'84 Chevy Cavalier coupe(first car), '86 Nissan Sentra coupe, '90 Toyota Corolla sedan, '89 Nissan 240SX (first sports car), '96 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS, '98 Nissan Frontier, '00 Mitsubishi Galant, '99 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs-T, '92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, '90 300ZX n/a, '99 Honda Passport, '00 Nissan Frontier, '01 Lincoln LS V8 Sport, '00 Lincoln Navigator... in that order, all were "pre-owned" except for the Eclipse GS which was bought brand new.

All of those cars were very nice cars with the exception of the Cavalier, my "cherry", if you will. My current stable contains the Eclipse GS (my toy which will go to my oldest son next year, if his mother, my ex-wife, will let him have it), the Stealth Twin Turbo (almost completely restored), the LS, and the recently added Navigator. In two weeks I will have turned 34 and have 5 children ages 6 weeks to 14 years, so the Navigator was a necessity. Of all these vehicles, the one that I purchased that has brought me the most gratification is-- ...................................................Lincoln LS V8 Sport.

It's a sensible vehicle with grace and power-- and practicality. I've had quicker cars, but the LS is no slouch. Don't get me wrong. I still love sports cars. But, perhaps with my older age and growing family, I am feeling "right" driving a sedan. It has just enough of a "sports car" edge to it to keep me content and meets my new-found need for sensibility and practicality. I do not particularly care for its record of reliability and the high maintenance cost, but fortunately have at this point replaced almost all of the things that can go wrong with it. Even with the extra monies being spent on repairs, the LS is absolutely the choice I would make if I had to choose only one vehicle. So, having said all of that, I will say either buy another LS or its equivalent, but do stay with the sports sedan family of cars. good luck.

The kid actually came in to my house and stole the car keys from off my computer table. He simply walked out, started the car up and drove off at 11:00AM. Talk about some balls.
You DID press charges for breaking and entering, didn't you?

Members online

Back