Reaction score
Back 3 - 5%
Front 2 - 20%
Windshield - 20%

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

looking good, ive been wanting to get my windshield done for a while now, hows it at night. hard to see out of.

Im surprised the front and windshield arent illegal in Jersey. Definitely illegal in Cali. Looks good though.

The windshield is only done about 5inches....the front 3 windows are illegal.... :) but a guy near my shop said its legal..to have 15% ? ??

They are so strict in my area I wouldnt even chance it. Pulled me over a few weeks ago with my 3 year old, 7 year and 8 year old in the car. Daughter had on her Cheerleader uniform and son had on his football uniform. Needless to say it scared the mess out of the kids. Why pulled over? No front license plate.

2000LincolnLSJGCOM said:
When did customizing your car become such a crime? They just have nothing better to do

Supposedly it's for safety that the officer can see inside the car and watch the motions of the driver at all time. I always said if you don't feel safe with not being able to see in, don't pull them over!:Beer

Well the first Tuesday of this month I got pulled over by a State Trooper for my TINT!!... He gave me a 75$ ticket for that.... exactly 3 weeks later I get pulled over for 71 in 55 and I get no ticket, not for speeding/tint/anything. *Wasn't a state trooper*... Then last night *oct 30th* I am cruising to Springfrield from my home in Kansas City.. It's 70 most the way but had just dropped to 65... I was doing 78 and got pulled over by a local cop... no ticket there either for anything... All 3 times this month, no front license plate, illegal tint... heh... in the past 3 years I have been pulled over once... until October =(

Members online

Back