My Lose, Your Gain: More parts for sale!

FALECF4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Let me just preface this by saying that I probably overpaid for my LS when I bought it and I had poor credit at the time so I had a 7 year loan at 20% or something crazy like that. I don't know what I was possibly thinking! Although, it was a fun year and a half with the car!

Long story short, since starting my business I have been sticking every penny I make into it and fell behind on my car and some other bills. The credit company is REPOing the car and now I just have my spare LS sitting around. They are picking up my car and the engine (blown and out of the car + trans) on Monday so I will see how picky they are with what goes with it. I figure I'm better off letting it go instead of sticking even more into it and having it still be not worth even close to what I paid and put into it. Can't wait to see what it brings at auction, LOL.

So all of the parts I was keeping for myself are now for sale plus some misc. things from my LS.

Here is a short list (I will post some pics later or at request of serious offers):

working enigne (108k) - make offer
transmission (will need a new oil pan) - make offer
V8 engine cover - $50
COP's + plugs (iridiums), set of 8 only run for 200 miles - $120
radiator - $40
hydraulic radiator - $25
cooling system radiator - $30
I will sell the set of radiators for $80
hydraulic fan assembly(pump not included) - $40
front fuse box (in engine bay) - $10
catalytic converters - $180 for 2
O2 sensors - $20 each
SST shifter - $125
hood - $100
"LINCOLN LS V8" badging - $25
moon roof - $175
steering wheel w/ airbag - $45
dash airbag - $45
rear license plate surround - $130
front grille (minor blemishes on chrome) - $20
gauge cluster - $40
door b-pillars(one has a small dent) - $20
seat backs / pockets - $30
valve covers (all clean still) - $80
valve cover gasket set (still new - 200mi)- $80
transmission cross brace - $10

None of these prices include shipping. I'm sure there is more and I will post things up as I think of them.

I try to keep my prices reasonable based on the condition and demand of the parts so the price I listed is what I'd like for it. I may budge on some items or if you are picking up a few things I will usually cut you a little break too. When you tell me what part you'd like please include your address and info so that I may get you an accurate shipping estimate. I don't want to over charge anyone for shipping or have to eat the cost of it either.

Thanks for everything guys. Once I get in better financial shape I'll pick up an LS on the cheap, now that I know everything I know about them.

If shipping weren't so damned expensive, I'd pick up that hood. No one does an aftermarket hood for this car, and I'd like one for a project :shifty:

They are on auction site. 380 plus 120 shipping and only lists for 00-02 models. Thats way to much I would just find one in boneyard or from guy here. Where are you and what year is your car?

MN. 2000 V8 Sport. The hood I have is in good shape, but I'd like to make a heat extractor hood, or a type of ram air maybe.

I need the torque converter PM me if your willing to seperate it from the trans

would a SST shifter work on a 2004 ls V6 luxury. It's not set up for SST. If it can be done is it worth doing?

Torque Converter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Yes I can part with it. WTF is a torque converter worth anyway? PM with an offer.

do you have an auto-dimming mirror? not one with the compass just the auto-dimming..thanks

01 grille just has chrome on the top. 03 has chrome all the way around.

Members online

Back