My, how far we've come...

They are? Which guns are those? The non firing, non lethal kind? LOL

I have a few ... including hand guns ... Hope that doesn't make me a conservative ...

That would make me like Fossten .... I'd have to become arrogant, and an will it begins with an a ... LOL ...:D and acts like Pete LOL ... :D

btw...speaking of new technologies.......I do hate how far some have gone. I believe it was better in the world where women on had wood or clay dildos...now they got all sorts of sh*t to where they do'nt need US or replace us so they can fill their superficial "lesbian" relationship.

And here's another question.....if a man f*cks an animal....that's bestiality...but if a woman f*cks a piece of rubber with a vibrating MACHINE that's called "the rabbit" it's called "masturbation"....I should see if they have a word for ppl that f*ck lifeless objects.....like pieces of rubber for instance.....

they do! its PetesSweets86 LOLOLOLOLOL

doubt my screenname could be used in such catagories :p

cause if your mother was indeed dead..then yes...I would be (edited) a lifeless object....

Last edited by a moderator:
i worked with a kid that every response was "your mom" i told him he sounded like a 5th grader. and over all how do you not know that persons mother isnt dead, then you really look like a total ass

Members online

Back