My first kill (TL TYPE S)

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, Im not a big fan of street racing. When the time comes, I will race another LS or something comparable. So I was going home last night and a and a TL type S pulls next to me. First off, I really like that car. I always thought it would be a cool car to have. So anyways, I was just thinking to myself "This would fun to race." Well Light turns and this guy takes off. I figured he would be down for a little fun, not to mention that a TL type S is a like the perfect match.

2007 Acura TL type S - - - - 286 Hp , 256 Tq - - - - 3559 lbs

2003 Lincoln LS8 - - - - 280 HP, 286 Tq - - - - 3692 lbs

So good race no? Well we went from a dig and it was over as soon as it started. :) :)

I beat him really badly. A few car lengths. We then went from a roll and the same thing. To say the least, I was very happy with my car and the mods I have done to it. It really shows that it has paid off. I was very happy to own my car last night. The best part was he rolled down his window and said "what the hell are you driving??"

Yeah I've beat one too. Didn't kill it bad though just was able to punch in front of him. Had my summer 20s on so with stockers would have been a better pull.

Was the kind of race that you love to win too. I pulled up next to him and he moved forwaed. I pulled up again and he pulled forward again right over the crosswalk. The before the light even turned he started rolling forward. I just mashed it in good time right on the green and as did he but already his entire car out ahead of me...and I still got out in front of him.

Yeah I've beat one too. Didn't kill it bad though just was able to punch in front of him. Had my summer 20s on so with stockers would have been a better pull.

Was the kind of race that you love to win too. I pulled up next to him and he moved forwaed. I pulled up again and he pulled forward again right over the crosswalk. The before the light even turned he started rolling forward. I just mashed it in good time right on the green and as did he but already his entire car out ahead of me...and I still got out in front of him.

Ya I just put on my 15 lb ultraleggeras so... lol. I was stoked. :)

You were goin for the original McLaren LS look right? I wonder if you could find some McLaren center caps for those wheels...

You were goin for the original McLaren LS look right? I wonder if you could find some McLaren center caps for those wheels...

If I could find some I sure would. But I think I would be wasting my time trying to find them.

Being an acura tech for 2 years opens your eyes to the power the 07+ TL type S 6speed manual...the torque steer is crazy...tear your damn arms off when you mash the gas...great car...if he knew how to drive would have been a different story...

Being an acura tech for 2 years opens your eyes to the power the 07+ TL type S 6speed manual...the torque steer is crazy...tear your damn arms off when you mash the gas...great car...if he knew how to drive would have been a different story...

awesome...

The TL is a bad ass Ride... But Props on u 4 the race...

if he knew how to drive would have been a different story...

While Cameron would not have pulled ahead as far as he did I do not think there would have been a drastic difference. Most of those newer TL type S's I have seen have been pushing low 14's (14.2-14.3) at the track with what appeared to be decent driver's. That is definitely what Cam's car is at right now due to his mods; maybe even faster.

While Cameron would not have pulled ahead as far as he did I do not think there would have been a drastic difference. Most of those newer TL type S's I have seen have been pushing low 14's (14.2-14.3) at the track with what appeared to be decent driver's. That is definitely what Cam's car is at right now due to his mods; maybe even faster.

Thanks to that tune! :) Thanks Rob!

I like the look of the TL S. I think the wheels and the exhaust tips are cool. Are they much faster than a regular TL or is it all show no go like the LSE?

Either way I am not afraid of them :D

from his signature:

2.5 in. custom exhaust (magnaflow)
Custom actual 3.5 in. CAI
Eibach prokit (1.1, 1 in.)
Stoptech SS lines
SCT tune from Robert@KBXPerformance (ILLS)

I like the look of the TL S. I think the wheels and the exhaust tips are cool. Are they much faster than a regular TL or is it all show no go like the LSE?

07 tl comes with a 3.2L SOHC vtec(only came automatic)
07 TL type s comes with a 3.5 SOHC vtec out of the later ACURA MDX(comes auto or 6 speed man.)

BADASS CAR...

Members online

No members online now.
Back