my day of ZEN

dertyclown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
A day to be free
I called in to work took a personal day and that’s what I had. Felt like having me some fun time with the Mark VIII. Went to the do it your self car wash and washed her up, and waxed her and got her looking HOTT. Then came home, gave her an oil change ( Mobil 1 5W-30) filled her up with gas and hit the road. I started by taking her down town a little street racing and stoplight wars. Then came rush-hour so I headed for the country. I was hulling ass down a back road had the Speedo toped out 150 and pulling 10 miles of road with nothing on either side but the start of corn, and soybeans. The air was sweet and the sky bluer than blue. It seemed as if the DJ’s were taped in to my mood. Every song fed the speed, and it was pure high speed fun. Until the cows, you know the ones I’m talking about. The ones who are too good to look at you when you beep. So I stopped the car and just sat there and looked at them, eating. Then the song changed and what do you know it was time for a burnout. So I lit my tires up and just went all out 6,000 then 6,500 and let off the brake, shifted her in to second and she went sideways right away. I just let her do her thing and started doing donuts pulled out of the spin and let the smoke clear so I could see if I was going the right way, and what did I see. Every one of those cows just looking at me, and a farmer (may not have been a farmer but sure looked the part). He did not seem happy at all so off I went. The wrong way, so I started heading back. Worked on my launches and took her back up to 150MPH god I live that and then had I nice cruse back to town. Headed by the shop said hi and explained why I could not work, every one seemed to understand except my boss his words were “you reckless S.O.B.!” and then some donuts in the parking lot and I was off. Now I’m back home and telling you all about it. My day of ZEN

Members online

No members online now.
Back