My Custom Grill!!

Eiben06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright here is my first mod..i know its not the greatest,but what can i say, my first time. i still need to do a little touch up on it. i also plan on doing the lower bumper. i bought a piece of perforated aluminum sheet metal that was 16''x48'' for $39.99. A weekend of work and here is the result. Opinions please.

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

The grille looks great, where did you get the white stuff...eBay? Was it hard to apply?;)

Ya Actully If Ya Want Any I Can Pack It Up UPS And Send It To Ya Cause I Dont Want It...Haha

The mesh is not really my thing, but the grille turned out great. I have seen some mesh ones where they have studs that can be seen and yours does not which is good. Not to make a big deal but paint the underneath part black so it cannot be seen and blends in.

ya i planned on painting that part but it has been snowing here and im going to be gone on business for a week. so i wont have much time this week...but thanks

Looks good! How did you affix the mesh? Did you cut out the stock black center?

Just what is that white stuff on the car, anyway?

Looks good! How did you affix the mesh? Did you cut out the stock black center?

I actully just made a template outta cardboard bent and cut it to fit, and used the factory mounting nut on the back to hold it in place, at the bottom i dabbed a lil bit of gorrila glue that foams up so i could cut away the extra. not really that hard.

Just what is that white stuff on the car, anyway?

The white stuff is snow....ya we had a nasty weekend here in illinois.

Thanks Everyone...

Members online

No members online now.
Back