My car will be for sale 95 Mark

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is the deal.....I am putting my beloved Mark up for sale.
After having it for almost 4 years and as much as I love it,I need to get rid of it.I am asking,and I know its high,but I gotta have a starting point.
I am asking $4500.My wife is going into kidney failure and we have no insurance,so I need the cash for rx bills also with gas prices i am afraid I have to get outta the hotrod / project game for now, I gotta a lot on my plate.Anyway I live in the KC area and do not use the pics in my gallery as a ref. cause I made some changes.

Pros:1. Has had air ride replaced with a total strutmasters lowered 1 and 1/2" coil over kit.
2. Cold air intake ,custom made,air silencer removed.
3.new Cobra spec alt
4. new waterpump
5.new walbro 190 lph fuel pump
6.new upper control arms
7. new brakes and rotors
8.new solid addco 1 1/4 swaybar
9. Diablo sport custom chip
10.newer BFG 245/50/16 traction t/a s
11.newer o2 sensors
12.gutted cats and 2005 mustang gt mufflers with chrome tips
13. newer plugs and wires,cam sensor,asst bulbs,
14. Trans has been repaired,but not overhauled
I am probally forgetting a lot of stuff,this car is always maintained by a Ford tech or myself(I am a Tech also) most parts are OEM , cause I get a discount.

Now the bad
176,000 miles, but still runs very strong. 4 parking lot dents...damn wal mart!!!can be painless removed.front bumper cover has rock chips,all other paint an chrome is in perfect shape and shiny,and the wheels are peeling , the chrome, the interior is near perfect drivers seat is worn as well as passanger, rear seats like new. small crack on console lid.
If interested just PM me . thanks Jeff. if I think of anything else, i'll post it , and feel free to ask questions.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back