My car fell down LoL

KainDTE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So my driver side lower control arm popped out when I was doing like 20 lol not good even worse getting it onto the tow truck... ITs fixed now though only 80$'s... But now it is time next weekend my car is going into the shop to put 6 12's ported in a clam where the back seat was... Just thought I would let everyone know my plans since I havent been here in awhile :-D I was originally gonna do 16 10's but I weighed the options and the 6 will be perfect... The box is gonna be in next weekend i'll take pictures of everything and post them :-D

EDIT: I also got my exhaust done... No cats true dual all the way back and it is ridiculously loud !

Sounds good but, you might want to check out your other ball joints/control arms. They might be ready to fail too.:)

My beater 95 Mark VIII had one fail, the next failed a week or so later. One also failed on my 96 a did some MAJOR damage :( No tto mention the towing company towed it with the rear on the ground and thus took out the rear seal of the trans -- burned it right up :(

The entire front and back is all brand new now the car is in perfect shape thats why the stereo is goin in

Totaly Agree...safety First No Playyin Around When It Comes To The Front End My Friend! Considder The Frnt End Your Legs!
For Me One One The Rhining Goes Everthing Gets Checked Out.repair As You Go.better To Be Safe Then Sorry N THEN, Dead N Sorry...lol ;)
Then Go Play When It Comes To Cosmetics...WHAT YEAR IS THIS ANYWAYS?

Members online

Back