my boys lincoln...its a little differant, its not grandmas anymore!!!

97LTCSS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
my boy-jame's 98 lincoln with 13 inch wire wheels...yes, you read it right...13 inch rims & a beautiful continental kit!!!

its not what your used to, i know...just though i'd show you a differant thing that could be done to a lincoln...

754766_8_full.jpg

754766_9_full.jpg

754766_10_full.jpg

754766_11_full.jpg

heres just a lil taste of the pin-striping...

754766_12_full.jpg

754766_13_full.jpg

97LTCSS said:
my boy-jame's 98 lincoln with 13 inch wire wheels...yes, you read it right...13 inch rims & a beautiful continental kit!!! its not what your used to, i know...just though i'd show you a differant thing that could be done to a lincoln... heres just a lil taste of the pin-striping.
No, it is certainly not grandmas. Pimp my ride baby. The song 'lowrider' comes immediately to mind. Nice ride.

thanks fellas...just thought i'd sahre...you know!!! keep ridin those lincolns baby!!!

personally, i dont like the 13's.. but other than that, its pretty cool.

i don't know we'll see!!! ill do it, but like i keep telling you...i have to get some sh*t in order 1st...you know...cuz im gonna come out clean as hell...

2-all chrome pumps...
6-yellow or red (gell cell)tops...
accumulators all the way around!!!
im still debating on 4 or 6 swithced....because with accumulators....i've heard you can't 3-wheel as good!!!

so we'll see!!!

lincolnboy said:

because we CAN bee-yatch!!!

:Beer

and simply because...welll, lets see...its OUR ride...and thats how WE choose to customize them.....anybody can have a stock a$$ lincoln, why just "fit in"

Members online

No members online now.
Back