my boardom thread

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
first i lost my job, then i broke my wrist. my ls is still in pieces. life sucks right now. but.... i taped myself launching my 2001 audi s4 and it makes me forget all my problems. here it is.....
th_101E0004.gif

and...... i just got done swapping my nitrous setup from my ls to the s4. i havent sprayed it yet. figured 7 years, 3motors, on the ls was enough, ive got a turbo on the ls now anyway. its a whole new way to blow things up.

what the hell this one still makes me smile and its 6 years old when my car looked stock still
th_mycar.gif

another oldie but goodie from years ago. i actually ruined these back tires completely after this vid and had to drive with them sparking to the tire shop the next morning. dumb but fun.
th_carvidweb.gif

beautiful s4, been a audi freak for a long time. what happened in the last vid

damn flash player...I have to wait till I get home to see the video's... my puter at work has no flash player...good thing I've seen the launch in person. lol

nitrous backfire. car was in forth gear on the dyno and the driver thought i said i had a window switch so when he hit it the car was at too low of an rpm and the fuel puddled in the intake and boom! that was 2 years ago when i had ported my heads and intake and everything. first time i ever had any issue with n2o. mainly because i had never sprayed on a dyno. probably wont again.

Oh damn thats not bad at all, I figured you shot a rod out the bottom or something cool lol

Hahah helllll yea! Its cool man I put one through the block in my Trans Am running a 200shot, forgot to retard my MSD box after driving out to the track :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back