My Bassani Hybrid Exhaust

oh, I'll approve it now, I have that setting on youTube cuz there are so many negative and foul mouth people like myself on there.

thanks for the feedback for sure.

EDIT:
Strange Stops, I don't see your, just approved a comment from someone else (mlara, thanks!)
I set the video and page options to auto allow comments. youTube is making many chances lately.

( it's there now, thanks!)

Oh, I meant front bumper, but yeah thats my plan. Need to call around and see how much that would cost. Hoping its only like $200 but I'm probably being unrealistic

It was $400 for mine. But the bumper was fully sanded down refinished and clear coated and it looked amazing compared to when I bought my car.

Don't expect a quality paint job for $200 unless it is a friend giving you a discount.

It was $400 for mine. But the bumper was fully sanded down refinished and clear coated and it looked amazing compared to when I bought my car.

Don't expect a quality paint job for $200 unless it is a friend giving you a discount.

Hmm yeah I mean if I'm going to get it done, I'm going to get it done right so it is what it is

Members online

Back