My 98 Mark VIII

Lincoln Mark VIII

1. bhans40

bhans40 Active LVC Member

I've had my Mark for 7 years now and I've spent lots and lots of money on it to bring it up to my standards.....Never complained cause what I did improved the material condition of the car, this was my main objective....I have been and will continue to be proactive when it comes to replacing parts I feel will need to be replaced even though there is nothing wrong.....Like a 22 y/o fuel pump, starter, water pump, radiator and oil filter adapter among other parts.....I initially did all of this work for my grandson so he'd have a reliable car but it seems he'd rather not drive a "Tank" as he puts it....I'll keep it......The car has 138k .....Now I've had quite a few cars in my lifetime on this earth, some good some not so good.....My Mark is absolutely the very best automobile I have ever owned....Lincoln outdid themselves putting quality parts and drive train in these cars,also where can a person run 70/75 and get 24 to 26 mpg?.....My Lincoln is a driver an excellent driver and an excellent looking car cause I take care of it.....I just thought I'd let all of you know I like my Mark.....Bruce L. Hansen.....Senior Citizen.....Alive by the grace of God:):)

• Like Like x 1
    • slowmkviii

slowmkviii Dedicated LVC Member

Good to here, maybe some pictures for us?