MY 2001 Lincoln LS

L.Ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i was at the beach this weekend an saw all this sick car so i though i show off a lil too !!

can anyone guess what front clip i use on my ls?????:D

DSC03406.jpg

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

Is that the sloppy JT Evo lip? If so that looks good when applied the right way. Now you need to find some side skirts and a rear valance or something to match.

That lip looks sick in the first pic but it looks like hell ( no offense ) without the rest of the kit to add the depth that the lip adds in front.

no it not a JT EVO LIP LOL sorry an for the side skirts an rear still working on it

Looks exactly like it!

good work regardless.

Man, someone else posted this lip and some people said it was a Civic lip. Then someone else chimed in that he had one like he was the OP's friend but they never bucked up with the info.

Yep. I remember that thread. They can keep that damn lip to themselves if they really don't want to share.

is that chrome tape on the grill? it looks a bit awkward.. i like the lip but you definately need the rest of the kit to round it out.... why not just tell what it is?

The type R lip is the closest I found.

That looks really good and I just cant believe that its from a Honda on a car like the LS.

The bumper grille is cut out from what it looks and that looks good and it looks like the lip has been puttied in and painted over so it looks like one whole piece with the bumper.

I give some good credit if its not a photo chop.

its a honda type-r lip 92-95 4 door i custom made it to fit

Looks very good on your LS! I wish I had the time to really custom fabricate. Gives the front end an entirely new look.

What exactly did you have to do to it to make it fit?

+1 I want to know cause the application/craftsmanship does look very good. And how did you get such a clean look and cut with the bumper grille? Does it flex allot more like as if it reduced allot of integrity to the bumpers structure?

Jwerner it looks like there is enough material from the lip to keep the lower part structurally sound. I think it would be kind of a bad move to do it on a stock bumper, but with the lip I don't think there would be an issue.

Members online

No members online now.
Back