Manaflow 2.25" X-Pipe
Two (2) 2.25" Flowmaster 40S
Two (2) 2.25" Inlet 3" Outlet Tips 18" Long

Same as Sifrino, just .25" smaller.

Msd Coil #8227
Ram Air Kit
K&N Filter
Mustang 86-88 Inlet Hose

I want to sell it all at once. (One Buyer) I may be adding FMS 9mm black wires. Which was the last thing I was going to get. I started buying all of these parts when I was looking for another MVII. Just woundering if I could sell all these parts at once. If they don't sell. Its not a problem with me. Sooner or later I will buy another MVII. . .

This is a great starter kit and do not have to worry about Ebay sellers ripping you a new one. If you choose to go down that road or pay full price through SummitRacing. This could be one great X-Mas Gift!

If you wanna piece it out, I'll take the X pipe. Is it a small X that gets welded into the exhaust or is it a full size x pipe?

Its a uni x pipe. Lets say 12-18" long. I do not want to sell each peice. Im looking to get rid of it all at once or I will just be keeping it.

Get in with a friend. I will sell it like that. As long as I sending all of it out at once. I do not care if there is two buyers. . .

Its all brand new. Never used, xcept the Ram Air Unit. But the K&N filter is brand new. I will not charge full price if I can sell it all at once. Best Offer. . . I will decide from there. . .

Members online

Back