music

pacha

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just think of that subject....

What is your favorite music when you're driving your LS'??

I really like r&B and Hiphop you???

i'm big into pumpin JEEZY and rich boi but lately i've been feelin Octane on sirius sat radio because theers no good new south stuff out

Lately Ive been really pushin lil wayne mixtapes... but a lot of the time I mellow out with some J. Holiday, Trey Songz things like that. The LS is just too smooth gangsta to blast rap all the time.:cool:

I do nothing but rap unless my gf is in the car sometimes im nice n let her put on the radio. Just love sittin back with one hand on the wheel blastin they know

me and my best friend cruise around town and listen to tech n9ne and the used a lot.

Guess I'm the only one that fills the ol' LSE with old school punk. Ramones, Black Flag, Sex Pistols....

Classic rock, pink floyd, CCR, Stones, Tom Petty, as well as some newer stuff, NIN, and some rap here and there.

Just checked out a little Thievery Corporation. Sounds pretty good to me. To those who listed it, what do you recommend for a first album? Looked like they had a few out.

Classic Rock, talk radio (in the am.), Jack Johnson, and some indie rock that no one has ever heard of. I have over 50gigs of music so I am never at a loss.

a lot of stack bundles and big truck has been coming out of my speakers lately.

Just checked out a little Thievery Corporation. Sounds pretty good to me. To those who listed it, what do you recommend for a first album? Looked like they had a few out.

I like Cosmic Game.... if you download torrents just download the discography.

Staff online

Members online

Back