Murdered out!

Chris, I have to repeat once again. This car is just so cool looking. Saved the pictures. Positioned where your side view is reminded me of a building in the old west...........and there is a NEW sheriff in town. I envy you with that car man.

I wish my Vic was as nice... even half as nice would be fine with me.... If only my Vic looked as good as it runs!

I wish my Vic was as nice... even half as nice would be fine with me.... If only my Vic looked as good as it runs!

no :q:q:q:q. My 98 marqius is starting to rust up bad on the front quarters. Once that happened i stopped putting the 20's on it. Dont want to be one of those :q:q:q:q box car with nice wheels on it.

Looks bad dude...how did you tint that shat..I'm jealous dude...what kinda a rims are those? How much you get um? Oh and that shat is murdered out!

looks very clean ....but..........looks like a five 0. i would double take if i saw that car on the street. too many unmarked cop cars around here...

Lol... figured maybe if it looked like there was some interest someone would bite with a real offer.

I appreciate that. I had one of the homies call from st louis asking if he could make payments, which i was okay with, but he didnt understand why I wouldnt give him the title until he paid all of it. some people are retards.

Lol... no way in :q:q:q:q I would get myself in that BS situation... Cash is king, or go to the bank and transfer the money.

no clear. Mine look more flat in person. If i were to do it again I would use tinted clear coat.

Members online

No members online now.
Back