MPG Lol

I really don't know.. I run V-Power, E3 plugs, and have an exhaust.. That was with the cruse set at 63 for most of the time..

i had 34 mpg for about 10 miles some how, probably because the computer was confused or something.

Or you were going downhill.. I've gotten 35 or so when I have a tailwind and going downhill.. But I don't count that as an actual reading

lol
I Consider it good mileage when I average 22+ miles per gallon. And I am drivin on the same roads as this guy too! I thought that was a little rediculous.

I consistently get 19-20 in combined (both my 02 and 06 and 60K worth of driving between the two), however on a 400 mile trip I averaged 27 with the a/c on passengers and luggage going about 75. I really can't complain about the V8 in the LS.
Our old Zephyr only got 22 mpg and it was a smaller car and a 3.0 V6.

During the summer I get about 23.4 on average. I have seen as high as 28 before and that was in the summer driving at 80 mph with the cruise on for 5 hours solid without stops.

Maybe his coils are shot and he's only got 5 cylinders firing. That's about the only to hit 30 mpg consistently.

^ yup just experienced that myself. When I was missing I was barely hitting 18mpg. Ever since Lincoln replaced the coil and plug and stress tested the others I've been consistently hitting 24mpg average

My average driving around the city is 15mpg....highway i hit as much as 25mpg.

Members online

No members online now.
Back