Mpg ,gears

Moes8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What kind of city/hiway mpg changes have you guys seen when changing from stock rear gears?
what gears did you put in also?

Did i mention lately how much i love this site and you awesome "men of mark 8 madness"?

Mike

Moes8 said:
What kind of city/hiway mpg changes have you guys seen when changing from stock rear gears?
what gears did you put in also?

Did i mention lately how much i love this site and you awesome "men of mark 8 madness"?

Mike
hi mike
i have 3.73 trac lock love it, it did not change much maybe 1 or 2 mpg i have a 93 with the one pice drive shaft the car runs very! smooth 85+ , i bought my rear from max at 5 star ,

Rick

Get one from Max at 5 Star Ford (hint: one of our vendors) and if you are agold member, I am sure he can sweeten the pot. He has thses in stock most of the time. Comes with the 3:73's ready to go. That's what I am going to go with for a posi.

DOHCtor_Mark said:
Rick, how much did you get the rear for? John Bleakley Ford wants $660.00 for it.

MonsterMark said:
Get one from Max at 5 Star Ford (hint: one of our vendors) and if you are agold member, I am sure he can sweeten the pot. He has thses in stock most of the time. Comes with the 3:73's ready to go. That's what I am going to go with for a posi.

how do i get "gold member" status

MonsterMark said:

here it is it cost i think about $650 easy it install!

Rick

268.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.
Back