Moved On From The LS

Hawk03

Dutch User
Reaction score
After over 11 years with the car, I sold the LS. It was a good car and reliable, it just like attention. Over the last 3 years I've switched my focus to my 1977 Malibu frame off restoration which is just about done, it is in for body work and paint currently. I replaced the LS with a GMC Acadia. I'm looking forward to the warranty and the extra space that comes with the GMC. Here are some remembrance pics of the LS and of the new car and Malibu from December before it went in for paint.

lincoln5.jpglincoln4.jpglincoln3.jpglincoln2.jpglincoln1.jpgarcadia.jpg20151110.jpg

lincoln5.jpg

lincoln4.jpg

lincoln3.jpg

lincoln2.jpg

lincoln1.jpg

arcadia.jpg

20151110.jpg

Last edited:
man if you switch that grille over to an LSE grille, You would almost have a clone of my 2000!

those Arcidias seem to be pretty darn nice from the few that I've worked on, plus GMC's looks are always so good! it should treat you well.

man if you switch that grille over to an LSE grille, You would almost have a clone of my 2000!

those Arcidias seem to be pretty darn nice from the few that I've worked on, plus GMC's looks are always so good! it should treat you well.

Thanks. We've had the Arcadia since December, it took me a few months before I could part the LS. I might switch out the Arcadia grille to match the Denali's or something to spruce up the front end.

PS: I have my color matched headlights, grille and license plate bracket for sale.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...lle-amp-L-Bracket&p=2037401456#post2037401456

First, I offer a smiley face to put the proper tone to things. And then I say, "Don't let the door..."

KS

Denali grilles are one of the best out there... and I normally dont like chrome (which I dont understand why I like the LSE grille so much!)

Sweet looking Malibu there

Thanks! If interested here is my build thread:
http://www.g3gm.com/t7483-hawk03-redo

I bought the car in 1996 while I was in high school and put it away when I went to college. Fast forward 20 years and I still have it but had to change put a new body on it since most of the metal was rotting and rusted through. Its been a fun project.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back