mounting a control

eastcoastLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
what are some good ways and places to mount this object in the ls? ultimately i don't want to screw into any piece of dash, and no sticky mess. any input is appreciated.

000000 LLLLEG.JPG

0000 BASS.JPG

is there anyway you can stay away from hooking that bass nob up to your amp n jus tune the amp how you like it? or do you want to be able to control the bass boost from upfront? personally i dont like them had one n didnt hook it up, its hard to find a spot that will look clean what you could tyr n do it make a small hole on a lower part or the underdash n take the nob off the plastic piece actualy and then stick the metal 'nob arm' threw the hole and attach the plastic nob

Here's an idea... (Got it from being inside QuikLS)

Put it in the armrest cabin between the driver and passenger. And then snake the wires through the "inside" of the car to where ever you need them.

Flip up the armrest, turn the knob, alittle extra boom-boom, then close the armrest.

Sorry for the lame description, but hopefully you get it.

is there anyway you can stay away from hooking that bass nob up to your amp n jus tune the amp how you like it? or do you want to be able to control the bass boost from upfront? personally i dont like them had one n didnt hook it up, its hard to find a spot that will look clean what you could tyr n do it make a small hole on a lower part or the underdash n take the nob off the plastic piece actualy and then stick the metal 'nob arm' threw the hole and attach the plastic nob

well i have the factory head unit hooked up so the sub acts as another speaker. so until i get that taken care of later next fall, i need this because i don't like having the bass loud all the time.

i know what you are saying about quikls' and the knob through a little hole in the dash

Members online

Back