more pics of barney

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well here are some more pics of Barney. It just got rubbed out on monday. Its kinda dark there but Ray sr. says its smooth as a babys a$$. Now its in the shop for front end suspension work. My dad is hoping that the car will be out here in harrisburg for next tue/wed. SO AM I. Then the following week I have an appointment for the exhaust to get done. Cant wait for that. More pics to come.

101_0001[1] (2).jpg

101_0002[1] (2).jpg

101_0003[1] (2).jpg

101_0004[1] (2).jpg

Barney is looking great! I am sure Ray would have appreciated everything you guys are doing for Barney.

well the interior is staying the way he had it. Were not changing it at all for now. Its pretty much stock except a couple of pieces are painted thats about it.

I liked the window decal put on Jibit's Mark VIII "In Loving Memory of Dave O'donald"

Thanks for Keeping Ray alive on this forum.

How about Bringing Barney to the Beach Party In July.. The week the Ray died he had called me that he was booking his room for the Beach Party. I was really looking forward to seeing him.

Sorry, not to familiar with the car itself, but what all is done to it?

Looks good though!

barney:

Barney will also have a sign in the back rear window "In Memory Of Ray" plus his sign on in a half of a circle around the third light. This will be put on this week. I'm trying very hard to get Barney to his brother also this week. Also the new updated switch should will be in it also, Thanks to 96HotRodLincoln. Thanks for keeping the switch alive.

Also the new updated switch should will be in it also, Thanks to 96HotRodLincoln. Thanks for keeping the switch alive.

No problem Ray, I've enjoyed the challenge and enjoy knowing that the members will be able to add this option to their cars. It's be a learning experience and a great pleasure.

Phranquy,

What got done to this car was the body got completely straigtened out. Then got repainted the factory color, which looks really good BEFORE it got rubbed out. When I get it back to my house its getting a complete exhaust done.

Mespock,

Im not sure if ill be able to make it to the beach party. I work for th railroad and my weekend is tue/wed. If I could make it work ill try my best. I hope to get more picks up soon. Especially when its lowered.

Members online

No members online now.
Back