More 9/11 facts or so they say

JoeyGood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Now if you go with this which to me sounds somewhat reasonable. there are a couple of questions i still have:

If the commercial plains are made the way (flimsy) they say in this post then what made the HOLE that went through 5 layers of the building ?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

I could see if landing gear and engines went through 1 maybe 2 layers but not all 5 layers?

After that loosechange link, I'm going to avoid this one too. I would highly recomend you stop reading those nonsense conspiracy websites, they rot your brain. Conspiracy thinking leads to a misguided feeling of helplessness. Avoid it.

But, did you ever hear the stories of toothpicks that get caught in hurricane winds and being driven through trees?

Calabrio said:
After that loosechange link, I'm going to avoid this one too. I would highly recomend you stop reading those nonsense conspiracy websites, they rot your brain. Conspiracy thinking leads to a misguided feeling of helplessness. Avoid it.

But, did you ever hear the stories of toothpicks that get caught in hurricane winds and being driven through trees?

No you got it all wrong, this one puts down those conspiracy sites, sounds good too but still everything else about that day i can honestly say was what they say it was it's just the 5 layer thing that is bugging me.

And yes i heard about the toothpicks HAHAHA Could happen depending on the wind force and angle HAHAHAHA

Members online

Back