moonroof switch?

Markus2

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
got a 91 lsc SE
switch got all loose when i go to close the moon roof. it opens but wont close.
SOOOO..

I NEED A SWITCH.
ALREADY got the new overhead guts(electronics) to pop in the shell so i can have the temp and compass hopefully work.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE SWITCH??????
????
???????
?????

SEND ME A PM

this guy shows a new one p/n E4LY-15N691-A price unknown.

Salinas Valley Ford Sales
(831)444-4416
1100 Auto Center Circle
Salinas, CA 93907

Max

umm..

sorry but i did not understand the post by the five star ford dude.
but mad mac :)
always with the answers.

i got a factory sunroof ordeal. the switch is located on the overhead console in the middle.
im sure you know exactly.

sorry but i did not understand the post by the five star ford dude.
but mad mac :)
always with the answers.

i got a factory sunroof ordeal. the switch is located on the overhead console in the middle.
im sure you know exactly.
I'll give you a couple of options. The windows and antenna both use the same type switch, though they're not the same part. They have the same functions, if you know what I mean.
You may be able to substitute one of those. It gives you more options to look for.

Markus
I'm going scrounging tomorrow. If I find a switch, do you want it ? It won't cost very much at the me-pull.

I'll give you a couple of options. The windows and antenna both use the same type switch, though they're not the same part. They have the same functions, if you know what I mean.
You may be able to substitute one of those. It gives you more options to look for.

The window switches are the same as the seat switches, but the antenna switch and the sunroof switch he is looking for are unique.

The window switches are the same as the seat switches, but the antenna switch and the sunroof switch he is looking for are unique.
What I meant was they operate in either direction as long as they're held down. As opposed to the lock switch.
Regardless, I picked one up at the yard today. It came from a 91 Cougar.

this guy shows a new one p/n E4LY-15N691-A price unknown.

Salinas Valley Ford Sales
(831)444-4416
1100 Auto Center Circle
Salinas, CA 93907

Max

Sorry I should have said that the switch is not available through ford anymore and I did find a new one on the locator at this dealer and have no idea what he would sell it to you for.

Max

so update. any switches.

moonroof sunroof switch for a 91 SE. there is no tension on teh button as if a spring just fell out when you compress it to close it. The switch is supposed to rock back and forth to either open or close. It only has tension when pressed to open and it does.
The button is all loose with no spring like feeling in it AT ALL when i go to rock it into the ""closing position".

SO I STILL NEED A SWITCH that will fit in my overhead center.
PLEASE.
I got new guts for the inside so hopefully ill have my temp and compass workin finally...

IM ONLY WAITING TO FIND A MOONROOF SWITCH so i can do all this at once.

PM ME SOMEBODY

still no swtich

STILL LOOKING...
STILL ASKING...
NEED A FRIGGIN' Switch.

its summer time guys-this is killing me... KILLING MEEEEEEEEEE

try shopsar.com i was able to find an asc switch there. when you get to website
type sunroof switch in search, will bring up all sunroof switches they have.

update on SWITCH

Ebay works great when it works.
Finally after getting two used overhead units- finally the 2nd one worked. Problem solved and pretty simple to do.
Great walk through on the mark7club page.

Members online

No members online now.
Back