Monroe Air to Coil conversion with third vogtlands

YuTAh

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

New to the Maek VIII scene. Just picked up an LSC from original owner with 100k miles on it. Air suspension is bad so I went ahead and picked up the monroe air to coil conversion kit (I refuse to pay $250 for shipping from strutmasters). Will the Vogtland Thunderbird springs (specifically the 1.6" kit) fit on this conversion? Will it be a leveled ride height? Thanks!

Hey guys,

New to the Maek VIII scene. Just picked up an LSC from original owner with 100k miles on it. Air suspension is bad so I went ahead and picked up the monroe air to coil conversion kit (I refuse to pay $250 for shipping from strutmasters). Will the Vogtland Thunderbird springs (specifically the 1.6" kit) fit on this conversion? Will it be a leveled ride height? Thanks!

I don't see why they wouldn't. Simply swap the coils out (Safely). It should be a level ride depending on what isolators were supplied with the kit. Sometimes poeple get a saggy rear when converting, it's fixed by using -

Rear Coil Spring Isolator Pads - Ford Mustang - 61709

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I too found 250 an over cost just 35.00 to ship . IOh for just 35.00 ups shipped to Arnott in Merrit Island fla, from Akron . I had to return a compressor, a set of air springs and sensors. They are over charging for the parts shipping. Sorry you didn't rebuild and keep the air . Arnott is the most trust worthy of all the air parts places

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back