monroe 90002?

manish

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey since in a week or so I will be doing my front shocks, I was researching my options. The normal airbags vs coil issues. I then came across a kit that is available at advance auto and other places, Monroe 90002. Never heard of this kit before and I can't find any reviews on this even on this site. Has anyone heard of or has used this kit? Was reallyy considering the arnott air front struts or wait to see if I can find a new pair of owns for $500.again I have used the search feature here. Just haven't found one reference on this site.

I know they don't. I just re-read my post and realized I used the word once. But dude you didn't noticed that I used the word shocks more than once. Sometime people say struts out of habit. Relax. Now do you have any info about the Monroe 90002 stru...er I mean shocks?

if its not to late i have the monroe 90002, its a complete air to strut conversion for the mark 8, im installing mine this weekend and im hoping the kit is well engineered as i remember they were in the past, i bought mine complete for $389.00, just need to shop around..

That would appear to be quite a value, I wonder if Monroe can pass along the savings because of volume or because they cut quality or left out some part.

Does the kit include Sensatrack shocks too?

yes, it does contain sensatracks. it ended up at factory ride height and the ride is a little soft, but comfy.. my main reason to do it was my fronts wouldnt stay up any more.. im satisfied with it

That would appear to be quite a value, I wonder if Monroe can pass along the savings because of volume or because they cut quality or left out some part.

Does the kit include Sensatrack shocks too?

Probably because it's mostly TBird parts.

I've seen the 90006 for the first generation Navigator and it seemed like an excellent value.

Members online

No members online now.
Back