Module VIII pics?

Fro99

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
dose anyone have pics of where the have intsalled the adjusting knobs for the module 8? i would like to see :)

and if you have it installed right next to the traction control button could you include pics of how you got it installed there or an explanation because that is how the guy did it on the site but i can seem to fuigure it out :confused:

Thx.......

how much is it, and on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hardest) how hard is it to install?

i think it was like 110 but shippin is international so like 140 i wanna say......
easy to install if you dont mind the adjusting knobs just sitting there but i want it mounted nicly so harder then but i am more of a wires guy...ha

like a 3 for me being i dont change my own oil but i install my own car stero head deck (car ster being more appacalable in this case)

I paid $125 shipped for mine and absoutely love it. On a scale 1-10 to install, there is only like 6 wires or something, not many at all, but the bad part is the wires you need to splice into are under the glove box and not real easy to get to, i think the install took me just under an hour, so id say 6 on a 1-20 scale. I mounted mine inside the glove box. The pics on Module8.net dont do this system justice, it looks awesome lowered all the way down, and you should see the looks i get when i raise it all the way up when it snows. BEst mod Ive done to my car, hands down.

Members online

Back