Modern Warefare 2

RankthePredator
but I don't play MW2, I only have MW1 as I refuse to pay over 40 bucks for a video game I will only play once in a blue moon and COD's prices have yet to go down.....when it drops I will buy.

mines i got th3 clapp lol i forget if the 0 in got is the letter o or zero lol ill add you bearsfan lol

I don't play video games. They just can't keep me entertained for more than a couple minutes. Last game I actually played to completion was the Godfather on PS2. That was a number of years ago.

I don't play video games. They just can't keep me entertained for more than a couple minutes. Last game I actually played to completion was the Godfather on PS2. That was a number of years ago.

Women are the same! lol

? thats the best you got pete? why would i pay good amount money to run some huge program that bogs everything down when ubuntu is free and is so small you can burn it to a cd and run it off the cd! been running it for 4 maybe 5 years, no anti virus no nothing with no problems :D

? thats the best you got pete? why would i pay good amount money to run some huge program that bogs everything down when ubuntu is free and is so small you can burn it to a cd and run it off the cd! been running it for 4 maybe 5 years, no anti virus no nothing with no problems :D

I'll be installing a similar product, I just needa backup all my passwords

my old xbox got rrod so i just bought another one two days ago. but i forgot my pw's and sheit so i lost my xbox live account so i made a new one but i accidently chose one of the suggestions so be prepared to laugh

healablesquid

Ps3 all day everyday! Xbox's are a piece of sh!t trust me.

fastmark1993- don't be surprised when that crap of a system RROD again..

Members online

No members online now.
Back