MN Meet!

I'm Not dead yet guys just to poor to aford the internet

Still have the boat, I will sell the wife first!

Pick a date other then car craft and power tour, because I will be gone for those.

Porkys has sucked the Last few years so my frinds and are are trying to get every one to the new Sonic in maple grove ( less dick head cops there)

I will be moving cars around the second week of april because I have to get the 66 out of storage and move to my ma's house and then the mark can go to my house. onece there give me a week and it will be on the road. Scouts honor!

I might need your trailer brandon, I can get ahold of my cuz. let me know if you can help, there can be some beer in it for you.

we will be getting the internet soon, so I will be back, dont worry.

Eric is still alive.....:shifty:

Sonic would work....any idea for a date?

Umm ....the kid drinkin beer?

That might be something to see :drunk:

The 9th is a no go for me....how about the 2nd or the 16th?
If you need help movin cars around PM me.

2nd is fine with me too, insted off beer I will pay him in ho ho's! I will let you guys know when i'm ready to move wont know till I get closer because it depends on when my storage guy wants the car out of his barn.

you guys going to car craft or doing the beach party thing?

are we going to have an early meet like april 26 at porkys then to the car show at the fair grounds

I wouldnt mind moveing it to the 26th, a car show and a mark show , that wouled be cool. Do you think damian and chris would go? how about you guys? (Brandon and Kirk)

Datsun...

CIMG2009.jpg

along with the show on the 26 the Saturday car shows in down town anoaka
start may 16th

Members online

No members online now.
Back