MN Meet or what, mofo's?

pektel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The ls ain't in tip top shape, but I'm down for another meet.

What say ye?

My LSC is spit shined.....ready to hand some ls its ass :)

Hold on I have a box with headers....can I install them first?
Wadda think?

Please do! I don't wanna outrun you by too many lengths :D

Out run me?

I better install my wet kit too!

How long have I got? These dam lincolns are so hard to work on.......

My 01 LS8 is a bit rough around the edges right now, and I'm pretty busy with school, but I will see what I can do. ;)

I know it. I'll call John and shoot Nic a text soon. I'm heading down October 8th for a Pretty Lights show, and hoping to schedule it around then.

Whenever you can make it down, if you can get them to agree just let me know. Any weekend is good as long as I have a few days notice. Hopefully we can do this before the snow falls.

SOUNDS GOOD and NE IDEAS??

weekends definatly work the best here... N early october better than later on for sure...n after that the snow is bound to start flying n its just plain gettin cold out n the days are too short right now as it is...a month from now would be a good time imo.
the gen1 LSE bumper is a lil rough still, never got to buying my headlights (all said n done will be like 800 in redoing my headlight (multi color angel eyes n new housings + hids and fog hids.)) So i cant justify preping n painting the 2nd gen LSE bumper and installing it quite yet.
Gotta start putting money one the side for it, but i still need to fix the wicked vibrating i get right at 50-58mph crusing, n it vibrates through the steering wheel only a lil bit once i get going faster, like 60-78. n 80 it starts vibrating a little harder again but not as bad as the 50mph. So shes goin in the shop tom i think as much as i hate dealerships my mechanic said he didnt see much wrong when he put it the he lift, n i just had a balance/rotation done 2 weeks ago. N alignment done the last time i rotated tires, when the tie rod ends got replaced aswell. my buddies 05LS has the same issue n we both have Goodyear eagle GT's all of 4mths older than mine?? Im thinking it might be the tires if the FordThieves dont catch nething tomorrow...

Members online

No members online now.
Back