Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Oh wow! Thats the super rare 1997 AWD V8 manual LS. GET AT IT... :shifty:

No shlt! First people are saying AWD now that claim to have a year that has never been made. lol I just love C.L.

How could someone be so stupid and not know what year their car is?? I can see if you say its newer but 3 or so years older?

Beats me man, you can tell it is an '00 because of the ninja Cupholders. Even a simple free VIN look up if you not sure can tell you.

I would be sure to ask for pics before talking numbers in any way, shape, or form.

He won't ship anyway. I tried to get him to sell me a few things and shot me down. I was thoroughly pissed he had some great prices on a few things.

That is a shame. The seller is losing out on a sale by being stubborn on wrapping it up and sending it.

If he is serious on the motor and transmission, I would not mind them at that price. Don't need the engine but having a good low mileage transmission in storage would be a good thing.

^ Just cut out the wheels wells a little, and your set!

I saw those as well. They did not really catch my eye though.

I thought they had a nice bit of taste to them but at the same time kinda stock looking, idk.
And yeah after clicking your link I started to poke around in the phoenix area and found em.

Heres a couple of pics...

so you guys get an idea.

LSbbs.jpg

LSbbs2.jpg

wait a minute...just realized one of the pics i posted is up on the ad...

weird i got those pics from a guy that was selling those wheels in PA a while back.

Members online

No members online now.
Back