Mlara1129's C-List Finds

That's not that great of a deal for a 05 with 82k miles on it. If you want a black LS trade mine for yours but mine is a 01 v8 sport 93k :p
I want a silver LS.. specially LSE

Its a good deal for the my region for sure. There are few LSs with under 90k that go for less than 9k especially an 05. Plus it already has tinted windows and my favorite stock LS wheels. Doesn't list if it has HID headlights or not though.

Lol thats to bad too because I really am looking to lose the Silver 02LSE and move onto a Gen2 black LSE/06

But honestly I never liked the Silver Birch, to plain for me. The Silver Frost really has some badass pearlescent metallic flake that catches my eye. However Black LS/E > any other LS lol

Its a good deal for the my region for sure. There are few LSs with under 90k that go for less than 9k especially an 05. Plus it already has tinted windows and my favorite stock LS wheels. Doesn't list if it has HID headlights or not though.

Lol thats to bad too because I really am looking to lose the Silver 02LSE and move onto a Gen2 black LSE/06

But honestly I never liked the Silver Birch, to plain for me. The Silver Frost really has some badass pearlescent metallic flake that catches my eye. However Black LS/E > any other LS lol

Does that one wheel really only have 1 lug nut? That is too high for a "base" V8.

Lol WTF! I just noticed that I was just talking to them and they wouldn't budge on the 8k. I wish I would have noticed that 1 lug nut on the close up picture even! I've moved on from that one but still am really in the hunt for a black Gen2

Lol WTF! I just noticed that I was just talking to them and they wouldn't budge on the 8k. I wish I would have noticed that 1 lug nut on the close up picture even! I've moved on from that one but still am really in the hunt for a black Gen2

Expand your search and take a trip is necessary. That's what I did. I was fortunate as my "trip" was only 150 miles.

I'm on searchtempest.com and autotrader.com daily. I am picky but have no problem looking at large numbers of LSs to find the right one

I'm on searchtempest.com and autotrader.com daily. I am picky but have no problem looking at large numbers of LSs to find the right one

Here are a few '06s from cars.com...

I was picky too. NAV, ERPA and HIDs were a requirement in my LS. It took me over 3 months to find it. I really didn't want yet another silver car (had one since 1991), but the price, distance and features were too good to pass.

Thats the thing. IF it comes down to it I can settle for a silver or white LS if its the right choice. The worst part about car hunting is when you find the perfect ride and its sold before you even get a chance.

Wow only 30k for 11k! Thats something I can deal with. Even if I got 7k for my LSE a 3k loan is butter. Looks like somebody has switched the grilles out though?

Edit read thru it again and says it was in an accident and repaired at the shop. I was wondering why it looked as if the hood gap was a little big above headlights

Wow only 30k for 11k! Thats something I can deal with. Even if I got 7k for my LSE a 3k loan is butter. Looks like somebody has switched the grilles out though?

Edit read thru it again and says it was in an accident and repaired at the shop. I was wondering why it looked as if the hood gap was a little big above headlights

You're right! I didn't read that far either. The grille is definitely wrong and the driver's side headlight gap at the bumper looks goofy.

That said, maybe a negotiating point?

^ Exactly, as long as its not rebuilt those aren't the biggest issues. I can source an LSE grille and chrome trim for the lower grille if its the right deal. I'll e-mail them today and call on Monday

Lol thats ridiculous! But honestly it is legal in MI. However I'm under the impression store-front sales are prohibited still but deliveries are acceptable. So I wonder just how legit this guy is...hmm haha

And on another note.. those look terrible!

If only it were local. Who would really want a chrome mclaren tho? I feel it would look really weird as most people desire to paint match at least the upper section of almost every LS grille.

You can paint the surround but leave the center chrome and have a mclaren grille in the lse grille scheme.

Members online

No members online now.
Back