Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Well....... There was NEVER a 19" option for the LS. Not even an 18". Those are stock 17 inchers.

uhhh, except for the part where the tire size is 255/40-19.
they look like stockers ... in 19" size.

5Ic5G35Kd3E13M23Ldc8q7893f2f6da9218cb.jpg

I'd like to take a video of my dads car in motion sometime. Those rims are the shinny ist rims I think ive ever seen. There so reflective with all the different surfaces they have. Very gaudy

i would think they are half way decent if the tirerack sells them...but i'd still want more rubber on those.

I just went through some and I wouldn't buy them again. There was about half tread left on the tires before I went on a 1,200 mile trip and it chewed up the rears (almost bald) while the fronts looked liked they did before I left. I rotated the tires before I left as well but that didn't make a difference.

I just went through some and I wouldn't buy them again. There was about half tread left on the tires before I went on a 1,200 mile trip and it chewed up the rears (almost bald) while the fronts looked liked they did before I left. I rotated the tires before I left as well but that didn't make a difference.

Yeah I read nothing but bad reviews online, some people had some positive to say but overall it was bad.

Members online

No members online now.
Back