Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Hmm and I was under the impression all gen 2 had them...

All Gen II (and gen I) V8s had them. No gen II (or Gen I) V6s had them.

Looks like he really does have the message center, but he changed out the center vent for one from a V6 for some reason.

Well that sucks for the next clueless owner..they wont be resetting their change oil reminder

Just letting you know that the guy I bought my bumper off has been parting out his Gen. I LS for the past year or so (threw a rod). He has the front a-arm assys (shocks, springs, upper lower a-arms, and hubs) sold as a whole. Not sure what his asking price was but if you're in the Southeast Michigan area, specifically Southgate, and looking. I can give you his number, pm me.

He also had some interior wood trim pieces, steering rack, new tie rods, fuel pump and coolant hoses/pipes, the crank shaft of all things, and other misc. random parts. He says he's made his money back on the car and literally all that's left is little piddly diddly things.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/4127516458.html

1147091-jizz_in_pants_andy_samberg.jpg

1147091-jizz_in_pants_andy_samberg.jpg

Those should work with some rolled fenders, plus if you shave 5mm off the back, you can make them fit that much better. I wouldn't mind rocking the second set.

Members online

No members online now.
Back