Mlara1129's C-List Finds

I know of a gen 1 lse bumper for 400 bucks if anyone is interested.

It's a seller on ebay. I found it just browsing at headlights.

How much does it suck to try and make it work on a Gen 2?

No idea. I think i should be direct fit, but if gen 1 guys have a gap when they go to the Gen II LSE bumper with gen 1 lights, then you might just need to shave that area a bit.

is your bumper that bad, that you would consider this option? lol

It needs replaced, I just need a decent replacement.

Wish i still had mine. I would gladly sell it to you.

Sold it on ebay. Shipped via greyhound. F*ckers damaged it. Had to give the buyer a partial refund. At the end of the day I made $90 on it :/

I am 3.5 hours from there so that is why I asked your distance. Just trying to see where halfway would be.

I am 3.5 hours from there so that is why I asked your distance. Just trying to see where halfway would be.

Clarksburg would probably be more fair for you going halfway. I will be down in Canaan, WV the second weekend of March if you have something in mind, though. :cool:

^ repost, actually can't believe they are still for sale. But we forgive you J lol. They needed to be reposted. Someone should buy them.

I'm not on this thread much or CL for that matter. Was actually looking for a cheap couch, chair, etc. for my room here and figured I'd poke around for some LS stuff.

I will. That is so long as you pick up food, gas and hotels. It's not like I don't have the time......

From San Diego to Detroit? The gas alone would be almost as much as the wheels lol. I emailed him to see if he'd put them on ebay and ship... we'll see

Members online

No members online now.
Back