MKZ hit and run

Joeys Lincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Last night walking down Broad St. around 12:30Am and a Lincoln Mkz drove right into the back of a Honda SUV, now the Honda was fine no damage at all. The Mkz on the other hand was leaking coolant and oil everywhere along with his hood smashed in and 3 headlights out. The driver's face was bleeding everywhere and no airbags had deployed.

He than sped off around the corner leaving behind his foglight covers and still bleeding.

Pretty interesting stuff IMO.

thats one sturdy honda suv for it not to be damaged at all and leaving the lincoln damaged, leaking and the driver bleeding....

thats one sturdy honda suv for it not to be damaged at all and leaving the lincoln damaged, leaking and the driver bleeding....

Not really. Cars have crumple zones in the front and none (at least none compared to the front) in the back. I have been involved in two crashes (never in my LS) one where someone hit me in the back and my car had no damage at all and their car was completely totaled and one where I hit someone in the back and same thing. My car was totaled and their car had a tiny scratch on their back bumper.

Not really. Cars have crumple zones in the front and none (at least none compared to the front) in the back. I have been involved in two crashes (never in my LS) one where someone hit me in the back and my car had no damage at all and their car was completely totaled and one where I hit someone in the back and same thing. My car was totaled and their car had a tiny scratch on their back bumper.

I still wonder why the air bags didn't deploy.

f150 vs. gallardo

I saw a F150 rear end a Gallardo. Which one was towed and which drove away?

The F150 was towed. It was crazy the truck was twice as high as the Gallardo. They do make those cars to go 200mph! The gallardo actually has a very strong steel subframe to mount the transmission to. Superficial damage to the gallardo, the truck was leaking coolant and had its front bumper dented in pretty badly. Was towed away, undriveable. The Gallardo pulled onto the highway and drove away, quickly I might add.

Members online

No members online now.
Back