MK8 Supercharger kit

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete Paxton NOVI 1000 supercharger kit that will bolt onto all year mk8's but need blower to TB tube for 93-96's has tube for 97-98's.
Right off the bat I want you to know I'm a class A prototype machinist. I went thru the kit mocking it up on my 93 and improving and making all new billet spacers and mods for the kit so its 100%. The kit is a Paxton NOVI 1000 (just like vortech) Comes with 42lbs green injectors,meth injection kit,boost gauge with light when meth comes on, new belt, Grannitelli MAF with conical filter, Paxton billet alum mounting system. All hoses for coolant,oil and fittings.Everything. All you'll need is tune and 255 FP in the tank. Also comes with factory install guide. All for only 1999. +shipping.Thats what I paid for kit and made all improvments to kit. I hate to sell it but my race car calls. LOL Thanks Frank (ps i can pic everything)

Hi Guys, Yes the kit has been run on a Gen 2 car. Not mine I bought the kit off of KyleH from the LOD site.He didn't run it that long. He didn't add a trans cooler when he put blower on and hurt his trans and is in college so he could not blow more dough.You can look up his posts on it. I have had the kit sitting for over a year now.The unit is a great match to the 281 CI's of the mk8. Comes on boost fast and provides like 10psi which is max you really want to blow into a stock mk8 engine. The head unit is nice and tight. 10 psi should give you a 50% increase in HP so looking at roughtly 400 at crank if stock 280HP. You can tune for more HP with the meth kit. When the meth hits the BS quits. LOL If you guys want pics of everything shoot me your Email addy to FTodaro716@aol.com

He states 352 RWHP @ 6100 rpm at 8 psi. On a safe tune. If you spin it to 6600 it would make 10 psi. Thats a pick up of roughly 140HP!!!!!!!!!!! Stock mk8's dyno at 210 RWHP i heard. At 15% driveline loss thats 53 hp so like 405 HP at crank.

Members online

No members online now.
Back