misfire during heavy rain only!!

They are pretty good.. No misfires.. You may have to strech the spring out so that it seats on the plug better..

THANK YOU! i asked this question before, i was like why is one spring shorter then the other ones, i think it caused a misfire, so its ok to stretch them? it was about half an inch shorter its was crazy

I streched them so that there was about 1/4 inch hanging out.. It will just compress when you put it on..

You do have to hold onto the spring though.. I mean you can't just pull it out or it will come out.. And idk if these ones are able to do that.. Although they should be

Replaced them about 8 months ago, no problems since. I bought the Motorcraft ones form Max at Five Star.

ok so here is a lttle update, took my car to the shop got new coils spark plugs and gasket. get my back car is running perfectly. driving to work 5 days later my check engine light came on but my car stil seems to be running fine (maybe a bit louder and shifting slightly weird if i step on it than but nothing that i would have thought twice about if the CEL wasn't on.) i disconnected the battery to reset the cel and a day later the light came back on.

anybody had this happen or know what could be causing this(censor maybe?) i'm gunna call my garage and take it back in, i'd just like to have knowledge when i talk to them about it!

ok so here is a lttle update, took my car to the shop got new coils spark plugs and gasket. get my back car is running perfectly. driving to work 5 days later my check engine light came on but my car stil seems to be running fine (maybe a bit louder and shifting slightly weird if i step on it than but nothing that i would have thought twice about if the CEL wasn't on.) i disconnected the battery to reset the cel and a day later the light came back on.

anybody had this happen or know what could be causing this(censor maybe?) i'm gunna call my garage and take it back in, i'd just like to have knowledge when i talk to them about it!

There's really no way to guess at it without have the check engine codes read.
It could be any one or more of a thousand or so things.

i just didn't know if there was something common that happened after the coils and everything were done. called my garage but they'd all ready closed, giving them a call monday to bring it in.

Members online

Back