Mini Get Together

Garbone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Jeff(LSAddict), and I got together for a couple of hours, yesterday. Did a little engine(intake) work, and a little BS-ing, and took a few pics.

Jeff is a great guy, who loves his LS. If you guys remember, we had a freak flood in Seattle, and his LS was totaled. I remember seeing a picture where the water was half way up the side windows.

I thoroughly enjoyed our time yesterday, and this just shows me what a cool community you all have created on LVC!

Anyway, here are some pics...

2LSs.JPG

2LSs2.JPG

Intakes.JPG

Jeff LSAddict.JPG

Garbone’s the man, I tell you what! Great person, nice family, and beautiful LS! Thanks again for helping me, although I shouldn’t use the word help since you did 99.9% of the installation. Gary’s quite the mechanic.

I need to post some pics too. I have one where you can clearly tell Garbone’s LS is lowered. I shouldn’t have parked next to your LS, it makes mine look weak!

About the intake, what a difference it is. Best mod so far, according to my butt-dyno. The sound is just heavenly.

Thanks again for everything. I had a great time just talking to a fellow LS owner, LvC member.

After I put on my rims and get some LSE trim, we’ll have to take pics again!

And yess.....kissing only happened between the Ls'es...:shifty: :p

Here are some pics I took. I didn't get a pic of you Gary. God, I look like such a tool...

IMG_0445a.jpg

IMG_0446a.jpg

IMG_0450a.jpg

IMG_0449a.jpg

Members online

Back