"MINI Cooper XXL" Limo - I Quit

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"MINI Cooper XXL" Limo

The MINI limousine makes its debut in the MINI@Galea club in Athens on 11 augusts for the international press, celebrities and public. The MINI can be seen at the Galea Club until the end of August, when it will go on a tour of Europe and Asia.

MINI XXL was converted in Los Angeles and features the classic red and white MINI paint scheme and comes fitted with the John Cooper Works tuning kit. Measuring up at 6.3 meters long the four door MINI XXL has been heavily modified inside and out from factory specification to give all the luxury you might expect from a regular Limo, but with a little more style!
The MINI XXL is equipped with a third rear axle and additional wheels, at the rear of the vehicle is a Whirlpool Spa which can be covered in transit and enjoyed when you find somewhere suitable to park up and enjoy the high life.

The rear of the Limo comfortably fits four people and includes a flat screen TV, DVD player, CD Player, Intercom, Telephone, Sunroof and Air Conditioning! The passenger compartment is also shielded from the drivers cab, as you'd expect for such a luxury model!

side_thumb.jpg

front_thumb.jpg

int_thumb.jpg

int2_thumb.jpg

rear2_thumb.jpg

spa_thumb.jpg

LOL...."knot"...cool pun...
yea, you could prolly fit 1 person in there..
I do like the chick in the pool, though....LOL
:Beer
:monkey: :bestwishe

its obviously the new trend in rice! econ cars=fast cars...and now, tiny cars=limos!

Ugly very ugly. A Mini limo is pointless.

:I We need a smiley that pees on things :biggrin:

Members online

Back