Mine's doing well, how's yours?

fbird18

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've got an 01 V8 Non-sport with 106,500 miles on it. It's been doing really well for a while now, with only the 3-2 airbag code coming up. But I'm starting to get worried that sooner or later something big and bad is going to happen. Maybe it is all the posts i read about the problems everyone else is having. I've had the car for 8 months now and all I've done to it is; replace 3 leaking injectors all at once; and the driver side window regulator. So I'm just wondering what some of you with similar LS' are experiencing. I appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.

P.S. I LOVE this car! :). I've owned a few cars now; 2 '92 5.0 mustangs, '94 taurus SHO, '03 dodge SRT4, '97 formula firebird, and a couple other not so nice cars. And by far, the LS is my favorite. Thank you Lincoln!

Mine is doing fantastic at 141700 miles, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to buy an 08 535i 6 speed.

Mine is doin great. Has 98,000 miles on her, only issues Ive had happen since march are calalytic converter on drivers side and a leaking taillight. Love my car!!

Mine's fine, too. Just drove it 1600 miles round trip to Georgia, made 5 runs down the 1320 at Atlanta dragway and averaged 25.4MPG at 80mph+ for 800 miles. :)

Mine is doing good, having fun moding it.

Just did valve cover gaskets on it, and trans Flush. 42,000 miles

ls chop.jpg

Sometimes I will notice a subtle misfire just after starting the engine, before the idle settles down. Other than that runs great all other times. Brakes do squeal.. I've drove it 1000 miles round-trip twice in October. Radio controls on the steering wheel are on their way out. Haven't replaced a window regulator in 5 months.

Mines great! I gotta find a vacuum leak and I am contemplating a trans service along with getting my drive-shaft checked out to see if it gets rid of this retarded noise I have and both need it anyways.

I finally replaced my fuel filter and what a difference it made, man am I happy with my car since that simple 5 minute job.

I love mine as well!

Doing well but my highway fuel mileage has taken a hit recently. On a 600+ mile round trip just last week I only averaged 24.3mpg. I think I might have an 02 sensor or 2 to deal with soon.

Doing good. 02 V8 w/61K. Just replaced #7 coil, and fixed 3-6 airbag code. I have put 42,000 miles on the car in the last 2 years alone. I do need to fix my DCCV.

Running strong

Finally fixed all the common problems. 01 V6 89k. Too bad the speed limits are so low. This car wants to run.

Members online

No members online now.
Back