Mike "Pillowboy" Lindell Crashing Like His Buddy Trump

TheDude

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lawyers bail on MyPillow’s Michael Lindell, saying he owes millions in fees

Citing shortfall, two law firms seek to terminate representation of 2020 election denier.

Prominent election conspiracy theorist and MyPillow founder Mike Lindell faces money woes so serious that two law firms defending him are seeking to dump him as a client.

A Minnesota-based law firm, Parker Daniels Kibort, and Washington-based Lewin and Lewin notified federal judges in Washington and St. Paul Thursday that they are owed millions of dollars in legal fees by Lindell and his company in connection with lawsuits where voting machine makers Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems and a former Dominion employee are suing Lindell for defamation.

One of the attorneys, Andrew Parker, said in court filings that MyPillow stopped paying his firm’s invoices on time this year and has paid only a fraction of them in recent months.
-snip

Lindell's unhinged response:

"Ten minutes ago all the lawyers we have for MyPillow and myself in the lawsuits with the lawfare with Dominion and Smartmatic, they just filed in federal court that—to drop us as our attorneys and this comes from the lawfare, basically. And from the media.

The attacks on MyPillow, what American Express did—just devastating our credit. We can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left over to pay them. I don't know where that leaves us, but I wanted to get out in front of it before the media is gonna attack again.

I will never settle anything, ever. I will never—they've done this to keep me quiet. I will never, ever be quiet. I will never stop fighting no matter what, and I will never settle with the evil that's out there, the corruption.

And these guys what they have done to our country with these hiding, hiding what's inside these machines."
-Mike Lindell

Schadenfreude. Levels. Rising!

Hopefully both Dominion and Smartmatic sue Lindell into abject poverty for helping spread the dangerous lies that lead to the Rightwing Jan 6th insurrection and failed coup. He's still spreading those same lies like a moron. Sue him until he can't afford that crack cocaine he loves so much.

Fox News stops running MyPillow commercials in a payment dispute with election denier Mike Lindell

MyPillow chief executive and prominent election denier Mike Lindell said Friday that Fox News has stopped running his company’s commercials, disputing the network’s assertion that it is simply because he hasn’t paid his bills.

Lindell went public by tweeting that Fox, which had been one of MyPillow’s biggest advertising outlets, had canceled him. He said in his tweet that he didn’t know why but that he suspected that the network was trying to silence him. Fox denied that.
-snip

Schadenfreude. Levels. Still. Rising!
giphy.gif

Apparently Lindell was worth upwards of 500 million prior to 2016, with all his assets and estimated value of My Pillow.

He spent upwards of 50 million of his own money trying to prove the 2020 election was stolen. Close to 1 million a day on his failed "Frank Talk" social media platform.

Now My Pillow is worth 5% of what it was due to his own idiocy and the lawsuits he's facing are HEFTY.

Mike Lindell is a cautionary tale for all Trumpers. Stay off drugs and the Rightist kool-aid.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back