Might Purchase 2004 Lincoln LS!

I have good news. Tonight I am going to go pick up the car. My parents said we could buy it!

I would caution to just listen to this car as you drive it, to hopefully find issues...suspension was a big part for my 00. The rear control arms were pretty pricey to replace not to mention finding them..ebay sells alot of used suspension parts, but it is crazy to buy another person's used item.not everything is good used..kinda like old underwear that are not yours..lol. I bought mine for $800 so a few repairs was easier for me to swallow. If I can shed any light feel free to ask..I love this car..but it loves your wallet..lol.

I have good news. Tonight I am going to go pick up the car. My parents said we could buy it!

dude if that is the car that I think it is, it looks like you got a pretty good one, its been fixed well and done right.

there is actually a lot of threads on here about it so you can pretty much get the real life story on that car!

Listen for clicks when raising or lowering the windows. If you hear them, replace the plastic window regulator guides ASAP. You can get them on ebay for about $20. The regulator is much more expensive and most of the ones for sale online are the wrong ones. I've got a 2004 and it took me 8 different attempts to get the correct drivers side regulator. They keep sending one with only two contacts on the motor instead of eight. If you don't replace the clips and they break you'll probably be replacing the entire regulator.

Members online

Back