Michael Jackson Not Guilty!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Michael Jackson Not Guilty!

Michael Jackson was found Not guilty across the board on all charges.......

Post your Comments below...

Hey the guy may be strange and I really don't care for him too much for him or wouldn't want him hanging around my kids. But like him or not he's not guilty.

That's America and the American way - Innocent until proven guilty. Same with OJ. You might have your own opinion but the court didn't find him guilty.

With both I'm not 100% convinced but I will give them the right that our justice system gives them and our constitution that they are not guilty.

I'd sure hate to be judged only by an opinion expecially the one imposed upon a person by the media. On that Bryan would have this liberal put away for good right next to Joey and Geno.

Regardless of how the jury voted, this dude is a diddler.
I think the reason he was aquitted was because the prosecution did a lowsy job of presenting their case.
They'll get him the next time, and I am confident there will be a next time.

jus goes to show.... with the right lawyer you can do anything and get away with it. straight up shananigans lol

Yall KNOW Michaels innocent, he Made THRILLER

J/P

Yall know what Michael should of been a Priest, b/c if he would of got caught he would of just been transfered.

Ya I don't realy car if he is guilty or not got to look in his eye's not the noses.

Michael Jackson is a molester, period. He fits every psychological and socilogical profile of a kiddie diddler. He's molested children, animals, and his nose. He belongs behind bars!

GUILTY, MONEY CAN BY YOU FREEDOM THOUGH.
EX., OJ SIMPSON, ROBERT BLAKE, JAYSON WILLIAMS, NOW JACKO. WHO ELSE IS NEXT? :soapbox:

meangy9 said:
GUILTY, MONEY CAN BY YOU FREEDOM THOUGH.
EX., OJ SIMPSON, ROBERT BLAKE, JAYSON WILLIAMS, NOW JACKO. WHO ELSE IS NEXT? :soapbox:

your talking serious cases though, this doesnt even include the list of people who've gotten away w/DUI's and other every day illegal behavior that isnt necessarily murder or molestation...money has saved celebrities from punishment more than we can even count!!! and its just not FAIR!!!!! :bash:

I'm sure he would have been found guilty if it was a different accuser. The accuser and his parents have a history of suing people just for the money, and I'm sure this swayed some jurors' minds when this evidence was presented.

He may be guilty, but remember, the law says beyond reasonable doubt. Without a credible witness, it is almost impossible to prove someone guilty. No person should ever be convicted on only circumstantial evidence. Who gives a sh!t if the kid stayed there while Jackson was there, without any hard evidence, he shouldn't be convicted. The jury made the right decision.

Keep in mind I'm not a fan of Jackson, I think he is really screwed up. I'm just saying the way the law works, and should be upheld.

Black? White?....whatever, hes got the backing of both races, so he cant go wrong i suppose.

Only in america can a poor young black boy grow up to become a rich white woman!

I got a hilarious email today about this topic that i wish i could post on here, but it would get me in trouble.
if anyone wants to see it, pm me your email addy. :)

He beat the rap. The jury found him "not guilty" because of insufficient evidence. They didn't find him" innocent". Let me catch him near one of my grandsons and I'll go "not guilty" on his ass, no problem.
The thing that I cannot understand is how any black person can support someone who has done everything humanly possible to deny his race and distance himself from it. Of course, a lot of those whackadoodles that were outside the courthouse were white. Go figure... :Bang :Bang
It might be more a question of "species" rather than race....

hmm let me say something...hmmm,y was it only lil boys?...we didnt hear anything about him having lil girls sleeping over..what about that?...this jerkoff only has a thing for lil boys..y didnt the jurors see that..you know what..i feel that the juror's who were handling this case didnt want a bad rap for the rest of their stupid lives if they decided to go guilty../or better yet they might be expecting something from him,after when everyting thing blows over and quiets down... plus another thing ..lol poor m.j is "feeble" and cant walk..helllooooo i think he's a good actor..or better yet took too much of his meds...also,we know he's been genoroso to people... umm i dont know if i could be right but hey the way socity is today...$ talks :q:q:q:q walks...it seems to me m.j discriminated lil girls..ur in and ur out,but the boys can stay...lol wtf?
i can say his music is good over the yrs..but i think he wont be doing so well for the mess he got himself into...he spent alotta of $ on laywers...hmm...do u really think he gonna have any conserts..or cd's commin out to get back what he spent..from what im hearing he practiclly almost broke...

You gotta look at it from a juror's perspective. They must leave any prior knowledge of the accusor and defendent at home, and make a decision only on the facts presented in the case. One fact that came up was the accusor's history with court cases. Money hungry? I'd say very. This is a major setback to the plantiff's case. Another thing is the jury has to be proven beyond reseanable doubt. Without any hard evidence, only circumstantial evidence was provided except for the shady accusor, it is almost impossible to prove 12? people that MJ is guilty BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT. IMHO it is better to let a guilty man walk than an innocent man suffer. The problem most people have with the verdict is they are using their prior knowledge, and are biased in one direction. When looking at the evidence presented, the case against MJ wasn't powerful at all.

Also, think of how the jurors had to have felt. If they say guilty, all the MJ fans will hate him, if they say not guilty, it will be another group of people. Either way they would piss off a group of people.

I'm note saying his is innocent, personally I think he did do something to those boys, I'm just looking at it the way the jury is mandated to.

Members online

Back