Miami LS checking in

02lsonkrome

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello peepz, My name is Carlos I was born and raise in Mami, I currently have a 2002 lincoln LS V8 and a 2007 BMW 335TT. I got the LS in 06 had some mods( 20" Enkei Kapone wheels, exhaust, and eibach's). Then I got the 2007 335 its leased and my lease is ending in february of 2010. The lincoln is paid off and its under milage with 64K. So this will now be my new home since I will no longer be visiting the BMW forums. Im actually looking forward to having a car again thats paid off, lol. I enjoy modding cars, its a nice hobby but expesnice at the same time. Hopefully I can get a good amount of horsepower of, considering the fact that did I am about to come off of a
430+HP car.

I will slowly build up the LS again with the same wheels exhaust, and intake. Its been a while since I know anything about the LS, can you plz give me some good insight, on new products, recalls, good mods on the LS.

I look forward to posting more on this sight, its been the best one that I have found.

I have attached a few pics of my 335, I would attach a pic of the lincoln, but its been 3 years that I havent taken no pics of it, if I find a pic of it when it was modded I will post it.

Thanks,
Carlos

BBQ 335i.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_6415copy.jpg

IMG_6480copy.jpg

Picture.jpg

Thats not even the same car in those pics. Did you notice the front bumber has a piece splitting the lower part and has 3 openings. The bottom pics only have one opening and no piece splitting. And they have been airbrushed the :q:q:q:q out of

Thats not even the same car in those pics. Did you notice the front bumber has a piece splitting the lower part and has 3 openings. The bottom pics only have one opening and no piece splitting. And they have been airbrushed the :q:q:q:q out of

dude first of all that is the same car you ignorant fool. The splitters in the front bumper were removed after the intercooler upgrade. People do change the car from time to time. After all that is what "modifying" the car is. And no there is no airbrushing in the car.

Thanks for your input anyways.

Who are you calling ignorant, There is a lot of airbrushing in there and the bumpers are different.

Who are you calling ignorant, There is a lot of airbrushing in there and the bumpers are different.

Its a lip that goes over the bumper dude, get your eyes checked, ask wakafbaby, he is a member here he has seen my car, and trust me he can tell you there is no air brushed/photo shopped in those pics.

What about the white glow around the back of your car in the very first pic? The sun is shining and if it was a reflection it wouldn't be on the side of the car and the roof. Light only bends in one direction. You know it was airbrushed.

It's a professional pic dude. Obviously you have never taken one of your car. The guy decided to play a bit with the image. And why would I want to photo shop my car what do I have to prove by doing that?

The first pic is obviously been photoshopped and touched up to look better, but that's pretty common for car pics. I was under the impression that you couldn't mod a leased vehicle though? You will be able to get some decent hp out of your LS but if you're looking for a car to mod out to monster hp you've got the wrong one. The most common mods are intake and exhaust. If you want more speed go with an SCT tuner. Then if you're really serious you can get the SC kit from LLSOC.

All parts came off so the car is back to stock. I know I can't get much with the ls. Intake and exhaust is fine with me. I'm more about looks now with the Lincoln.

ay lincoln ave. You are an ignorant :q:q:q:q foreal!! hater!!!! that car is exactly how it is in the pics... dumb :q:q:q:q

pics of the Ls dirty or not?? and welcome to the LS forums ! nice bimmerz

Members online

No members online now.
Back