Mevotech Front and Rear Sway Bar Links - 2005 LS Sport

2005 Lincoln LS V8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Hope things are well..

Question: has anyone purchased and used the following Sway Bay Links manufactured by
MEVOTECH?

Part #s Front: MK80246, MK80245
Rear: MK80261 (2)

Visually, they appear to be more solid with Polyurethane Bushings and Zerks..
They're sold on www.RockAuto.com website

My Factory Links appear to be cheap plastic, and rubber bushings torn up.

Appreciate the support!

Last I knew, the sway bar links for the LS didn't have bushings. Dust boots? Yes. Bushings, no.

Obviously you're asking about Mevotech because they are cheap. Just remember the old saying "you get what you pay for" .

But in the case of those specific part #'s ... they are just rebadged Moog... and aren't any cheaper. Which makes which for who... is about anybody's guess anymore.

The Mevotech MKs are listed as "supreme" parts and ranked above the Moog Ks on Rockauto's catalog. The Mevotech GKs are the true cheap ones. Whether there's any difference between any of the 3, I have no idea. I'm just surprised to see a different line from Mevo, especially for the LS

Thanks 04_Sport_LS and FDR..
I saw the cheap MEVOTECHs.. Then, I saw the 'Supreme' line of products.
The MEVOTECH's Front Links are priced higher than the Moog Premium.
Was wondering if anyone had any issues with the MEVOOTECH 'Supreme' product line.
Thanks..

Thanks 04_Sport_LS and FDR..
I saw the cheap MEVOTECHs.. Then, I saw the 'Supreme' line of products.
The MEVOTECH's Front Links are priced higher than the Moog Premium.
Was wondering if anyone had any issues with the MEVOOTECH 'Supreme' product line.
Thanks..
I installed the Mevotech Knuckles with Ball Joints in my 2001 Lincoln LS ...Meh... they're okay ...but you can tell the quality difference ...MotorCraft anything is going to be higher quality...like 04 Sport said ...you get what you pay for

Members online

Back