Mercedes Taillight mod

I think just using some red laminex on all the white part would look much better, just my opinion. That much for LSE tails vs. tinting is a no brainier I think, you barley can tell the difference.

I don't see the Benz correlation, I was ready to see color matched lines through the tail lights. But if you want all reds Ill gladly trade you, was looking into the tails with the clear top.

way to swoop in there bro!
Yea mine is an '06. I've been wanting to take some pics since joining LVC...maybe after Soopa does my eye's in a week or 2.

I want to do something with these tails. Ive even thought about swapping a gen 1 trunklid to get the big n sexy ones!

Heres why the member who tried the red strip called it the Mercedes Taillight mod:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...770l4881l0l5696l4l4l0l0l0l0l372l945l2-1.2l3l0

I want to do something with these tails. Ive even thought about swapping a gen 1 trunklid to get the big n sexy ones!

your also going to have to swap out the entire bumper as the shape of the license plate surround is totally different

I don't see the Benz correlation,

mercedes_c_class_rear_spoiler.jpg

its because it make it look like a benz

This is a project which I very well may pursue. I'm looking for suggestions of other tails that could be done with red laminex over our existing Gen 2 50/50 tails.

Post up fellas!
edit: FAIL i had some audi a80, M3, and BMW 7 Series tails I was trying to post. All of these patterns could be made onto our tails but the insert image button just flashes and dissappears!??

not a huge fan.. but maybe if you painted the rear LP surround. it just doesn't really fit the car. IMO... each his own though

Members online

No members online now.
Back