memphis 1000d pro class amp

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
memphis amp pretty much new 1100 watts @ 1 ohm LOOK up the price and you see why im selling for this much
$300

yickity yack get ur stinkin lincoln to the track

heres a few pics i snapped before the battery died.

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

i had 2 12in cadence wildbeasts then i sold them and got memphis m class subs sorta like the ones in your picture. sounded real good. then i ran 4 memphis 5.25 m class speakers for mids and highs to a walmart 400 watt amp running to a pioneer deh700mp headunit and then i ran the tweets of the stock headunit outputs. it hit real hard and clean. i had the loudest system out of anyone at car shows. except one kid running 4 jl w7's each on a 1000watt jl amp with like 4 batterys but my :q:q:q:q hit nice as hell. i never abused the amp and ran always at 1ohm. very very good deal.

i no longer have any subs on the amp. i gaurantee that it will work. hands down i just dont feel like puting a sytem in the lincoln. i had all the above stuff in a 94 jeep grand cherokee. i sold the subs awhile back for like 350 a peice and all my other :q:q:q:q for cheap. i was holding on to the amp cuz its such a kik ass amp but i just dont need it right now.

also i just realized that im over my boy chads house and im not loged on under my sn oppps. but yea this is me nj95mark8 talking.

lol i figured it was you i sent u an email check it out and let me know ASAP..i am currently running a Memphis Power Reference 300.2 that i won playing a Soul Calibur 2 for about 6 hrs straight lol can you say whooped his a$$ i have that on 2 JL 12W3V2D4 in that box you see with the Memphis 12" M3's i am going to put the M3's back in another ported box soon and the JL's will go into the next car i buy which will be a Mark VIII one day.. I am going to put all Memphis in my 88 LSC and all JL in the VIII that i plan on getting. I also have the smaller version of the amp your selling its the Memphis MC250D that was funny how i got it. I actually met up with a guy to fix his wireless connection on his laptop in his pickup truck amongst other problems he was having online wirelessly. He had a sprint wireless setup that he was using that didnt work half the time.
Well i fixed it where as the sprint techs never could and this dude didnt have the money to pay me for fixing it so in came the MC250D as payment. I wanted the money but fugg it i have the amp now. LOL it was still hooked up to a JL 10W6V2 and man did it sound good lol...but now hes amp less.

i am going to try it out this coming weekend on the 2 JL's i have in my trunk on the 300.2.

Hes slow and retarded. Be patient. LOL

Seriously though, NJ95Mark8's system was loud as FUClK!!!

When it was on the jeep it was the cleanest hardest hitting system in south jersey i've heard yet.

LuxurySportCoupe said:
Hes slow and retarded. Be patient. LOL

Seriously though, NJ95Mark8's system was loud as FUClK!!!

When it was on the jeep it was the cleanest hardest hitting system in south jersey i've heard yet.

lmao he got back to me and him and my brother in NJ have spoke on the amp lol. i told my brother he would be a fool if he didnt jump on this

yo your bro never got back to me on the amp....if its not sold soon then im puttin it in the mark 8 and blowin the windows and the trunk lid off of it for fun.

well i tried so if hes slow then sell it if i were in NJ i would have come and got it off u by now..i call the idiot whos always calling me about getting my systems from me all the way down here in tx.

tell him to call me friday in the moorning so we can set this up. i dont have his number ne more

Looks like you and my brother finally hooked up to make that sell. He called me after he got the amp from you says he cant wait to hook it up. I told him to call me when he goes to the car audio store so i can tell him over the phone what model of Memphis subs to get and you know i am talking about the dual voice coil M3's or even the MOJO's

yo your bro's tryna say i beat him for the amp. I think the people installing his :q:q:q:q done know what the heck they are doin. the amp is perfect nothing wrong with it at all i wouldent sell a lvc's members brother a broken amp. thats just stupid lol. but i had a similiar problem that he is having when i installed my subs to that amp. see if hes running the wires inside the sub box right. and make shure hes got the subs wired for 1 ohm. if its not it will fault out. also to make it 1 ohm stable make shure hes bridging the amp right and not just using the left and right channels. i am 100 percet positive that amp worked before i sold it to him. Also the fact i sold it to him like pretty close to 4 months ago is another deal. i dont know what kind of conditions he had that amp stored in and what not but im not walmart i dont have a return line. aight man let ya bro kno these things i dont have a phone at the moment to get back to him.

I can honestly say my brother is just like me he takes care of stuff like that and i am sure it was stored in most likely his bedroom in the closet until he got his car out the shop from getting the interior redone. I emailed you just before i saw this posting. How did you know that he called you if you dont have a phone right now. Plus no LVC love loss just show my brother what he may be doing wrong and if its found that the amp was or is faulty you 2 work something out like adults im all the way in Texas i was just trying to help out a Fellow LVC brother and hook you up to make a sale to my own blood brother. If its found that its in perfect condition :q:q:q:q i will buy if from u just to show the LVC respect.

I can check my messages but my phone is turned off for a few weeks cuz i couldent pay the bill. they shut it off sunday. Like i said the amp was perfect i cant figure out his number when he says it and i dont have it ne more so can u post me his number or pm it to me. i think the shop dont know what there doin and ill have to go up there and put it in for him.

cool i will post it in ur PM. trust me when i tell u he didnt have his car to put the amp in until recently it was just sitting with no seats no interior no nothing trunk stripped and all. He was heated but i said he was wrong if he left a mean msg. Just be cool and explain and u 2 work something out thats what i told him. Man i reconfigured my Power Reference 300.2 on my JL's and much cleaner and hits harder plus i am having a custom pod built onto the top of my back deck with 8" and 6x9's but check ur email.

nah as soon as i get time im pretty busy person. gimme a week. im moving in to my apt in cherry hill over the next week.

Members online

No members online now.
Back