memory seats?

gixxer

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i have a 2001 ls8 i was wondering if my seats were memory seats.... how can i tell? i was under the impression that all ls had memory seats... any info would help thanx

Well if u look at the drivers door theres gonna be 3 buttons. SET, !, 2, If you have those (which all LS' had mem. seats) Then you hit set and the number u want to set it to and your mirrors and seats should be set.

i tried that and only the steering wheel and mirrors move. are my pedals supposed to move? im gone take it to a dealership to see wats wrong

my '01s pedals dont move. i dont think that was available yet.

03+ have power pedals. The power pedal button (if equipped) is where the pre 03 LS power mirror switch was.

gixxerboi said:
i tried that and only the steering wheel and mirrors move. are my pedals supposed to move? im gone take it to a dealership to see wats wrong

yeah take it back and get something else if they let u... my :q:q:q:q works when i get in the car but only 75 percent of the time....

scjmc said:
03+ have power pedals. The power pedal button (if equipped) is where the pre 03 LS power mirror switch was.

Correct. Just to clarify, I believe the 2003 models had the power pedals standard in all models except base. But in 2004, power pedals were mainly an option.

Members online

Back