Meet the newest member of LVC

Benzilla

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ben. I've been viewing this site for a few years but never signed up... so now I'm here. I'm on the Cadillac forums all the time, so some of you might know me from there, my screen name there is also Benzilla(I like people to be able to recognize me hehe). I'm also on cardomain.

I'm a total Cadillac nut, always have been, when I was like three I remember gazing with awe at old Broughams in parking lots, and wishing I could ride in one. I used to go more for the old '50s and '60s ones, but now I'm more into the '70s and '80s ones.

Ownership:
Cotillion White 1983 Coupe Deville
Western Saddle Firemist 1979 Coupe Deville Phaeton
Diplomat Blue 1990 Brougham d'Elegance

Hope to meet some cool people or whatever, so... hi! :cool:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I mostly came here to get in with the southeast chapter. I'm in Morristown Tennessee, near Knoxville(not by choice) So there is not a large amount of luxury car people around here.. at least not ones who don't buy them for their bad backs that is...

Henry Hill had a Western Saddle Firemist 1979 Coupe Deville Phaeton in good fellas. I personally like that car alot and would buy one given the chance.
Oh yeah welcome.

welcome to ur new home.. ya know sumfin. i just signed up and didnt even introduce myself a long while back lol.. i just came on asking questions .. but hey they acted like they knew me from waaaayyyyyyy back and that is why im still here and still own my Mark7 whom i lovinly call either White Flash or BIGGIRL!!!!!! no pun intended lol...but welcome to LV to duh C

radie842 said:
Henry Hill had a Western Saddle Firemist 1979 Coupe Deville Phaeton in good fellas. I personally like that car alot and would buy one given the chance.
Oh yeah welcome.
haha, yeah I know, I LOVE that movie! Infact, thats what first made me want the car. I saw it and I was just in love:eek:

Members online

No members online now.
Back